The perfect midweek meal
3 tsp of Cornflour
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 inches Fresh Ginger – grated
4-5 tbsp (80-100g) One Hundred Acre Mexican Honey
3 Garlic Cloves
2 tbsp of Oil
200g Green Beans
Golden Vegetable Rice (optional)
- Create the Honey sauce by adding the Mexican Honey, Soy Sauce, Cornflour, Ginger and Garlic in a bowl.
- Cut the pork into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the oil to a wok (or deep frying pan). Set on high heat.
- Place the pork in the wok and stir continuously for 5-7 minutes.
- When the pork is browned, add the green beans to the pan.
- Stir continuously for 3-4 minutes until both green beans and pork are cook.
- Add the Honey sauce into the wok and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with Golden Vegetable Rice (Optional).
Why Mexican Honey?
One Hundred Acre Mexican Honey has a strong flavour which oozes sweetness that is essential for creating this dish. Quite uniquely, Mexican Honey has very little after taste which allows for the succulent flavour of pork to filter through.
Use Code MEXICAN for 20% off One Hundred Acre Mexican Honey
To view our Honey click here
To view our Hampers click here
To learn more about our Subscription boxes click here