A delicious lunch time treat.
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp oil
500g Icing Sugar (optional)
1 tbsp of Water
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk, Sweet Italian Chestnut Honey, oil and sugar into a jug.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl and add the cinnamon. Mix until combined but still lumpy.
- Spoon the mixture into cake cases.
- Put the tray into the oven at 160c for 20 minutes until set and cracked at the top. If not set put into oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Once done stand for 5 minutes.
- Cover in icing (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
Why Sweet Italian Chestnut Honey?
One Hundred Acre Sweet Chestnut Honey has a strong aroma with a light chestnut note. It is the ideal honey to counterbalance the warming taste of the cinnamon within the muffins. You will find the combination irresistible!
To view our Hampers click here
To view our Honey click here
To learn more about our Subscription boxes click here