A fantastically refreshing dessert. Quick and easy to make.
2 Ripe Mangoes
150ml Double Cream
250g Natural (or Plain) Yoghurt
1/2 Lemon Juice and Zest
Dried Cranberries (Optional)
White Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Peel the mangoes, remove the stones.
- Whisk the double cream to soft peaks. Add the natural yoghurt and whisk further until thickened.
- Fold in the juice of lemon, add some zest and the Spanish Lavender Honey.
- Spoon alternative layers of the mango puree and the creamy mixture into glasses finishing with the cream.
- Add a dollop of the mango puree to the top.
- Decorate with lemon zest, white chocolate chips (optional) and dried cranberries (optional).
- Serve chilled and Enjoy!
To view our Hampers click here
To view our Honey click here
To learn more about our Subscription boxes click here